Saturday, April 3, 2010

La Crosse Technology WT-3124C 12" Atomic Analog Clock



Where to buy? AtomicClocksStore.com

Today I find introduce you this La Crosse Technology WT-3124C 12" Atomic Analog Clock I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that its a pretty good clock.

It looks nice, it seems to keep time well, but the radio-control/atomic-clock thing does not work as well as my several other clocks with that mechanism. Other atomic-clock items I own linked up and set the time as soon as I powered them on. This one I had to hold down the set button for several minutes before it worked.

Its a clock 5 Star
I don't know what to say..........its a freaking clock. It keeps time(Very very accurately) & looks great. Turned it on(installed batteries)& hung it on my kitchen wall & Voilla! It works. great size for the kitchen.

In all honesty its just what I expected. LaCrosse is a trusted brand & is on 2 out of the 4 Atomic clocks I have in the house & they all work great except for the one I have in the dining room(off brand), the second hand only works sporadicaly. Love my Atomic clocks

About La Crosse Technology WT-3124C 12" Atomic Analog Clock detail

* Color: Oak
* Brand: La Crosse Technology
* Model: WT-3124C
* Released on: 2005-02-24
* Dimensions: 12.00" h x 12.00" w x 2.00" l, 2.25 pounds

Features

* 12" diameter
* Radio controlled time
* Simple set up operation
* Daylight Savings Time deactivation option
* 4 US time zone selectable

La Crosse Technology WT-3124C 12" Atomic Analog Clock Description

12" Diameter Walnut finish Frame Contemporary numerals Automatic adjustment for daylight savings Optional daylight savings defeat button Single pushbutton time zone selection Requires 1 "AA" alkaline battery

No comments:

Post a Comment